Municipal Breakwater - Announcement
Due to the unfavorable weather forecast expecting strong wind and gusts reaching up to 85 kph on Wednesday (23-09-2020). Tower Arctic will have to use a portion of the municipal breakwater boat basin in order to protect its marine equipment from the storm, the barges and the boats will be mobilized in the boat basin on Monday (21-09-2020) until the weather is better.
We kindly ask all boaters to be cautious if navigating within the boat basin.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Tower Arctic Ltd.