Articulated Off-Road Truck Driver - Heavy Equipment Operator
Tower Arctic Ltd is seeking applicants to work at the Deep Sea Port construction site. Successful applicants will start working as early as mid-September until the end of the construction season.
Workers need to have steel cap boots. Other personal protection equipment (PPE) will be provided.
***A valid Class 3 licence or a heavy equipment operator’s course with a minimum of experience will be required.
What are the requirements?
- Small knowledgeable about pre-trip inspection;
- Be meticulous, patient and reliable;
- Willing to work 12 hours a day (day & night shift);
- Be prepared for all weather conditions;
- Respect health and safety instructions.
Please submit your resume to:
· In person at the office of Tower Arctic on Federal Road, Iqaluit